TAKE ON THE BARCELONA HALF MARATHON 2018
The Barcelona Half Marathon is a great way to kick start your 2018 running calendar. Join Street Child as one of our guaranteed nonprofit entries for one of the first big international races of the year!
The course takes you through the center of the city and passes landmarks such as the Camp Nou (the home of Barcelona FC), the Sagrada Familia, and the Parc de Cuitdadella - and finishes a short distance from La Rambla.
ABOUT THE BARCELONA HALF MARATHON
When: 11 February 2018 | Where: Barcelona, Spain | Entry fee: $50 | Fundraising Target: $1,000 |
How You Can Make an Impact:
$400 can equip and refurbish a whole classroom, giving children in rural Sierra Leone access to education.
Why run the Barcelona Half Marathon for Street Child:
We’ll be behind you every step of the way! When you fundraise with us you’ll get:
- An exclusive Street Child running vest or t-shirt
- Tailored training plans to help you go the distance
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Regular newsletters with training tips and interesting stories
- One-on-one support and mentoring from a member of our team
Click here to register your interest in a charity place running the Barcelona Half Marathon and helping Street Child make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org